Passwords can only be changed if you know your current password and are using a school owned computer located on campus.
- While holding down the Ctrl and Alt keys on your keyboard, press the Delete key.
- Click on the "Change Password" button.
- Enter your current password in the "Old password" box
- Enter your new password in the "New password" box
- Retype your new password in the "Confirm password" box
- Press the Enter key on your keyboard or click the button.
New passwords that do not meet security requirements will be rejected. Passwords must:
- Be at least eight characters
- Contain at least one letter
- Contain at least one number
- Contain at least one symbol
- Cannot contain your first or last name
- Cannot contain the word "Password"